- Drainage of tubing string
- Prevention of pulling wet tubing
- Available for both standard and high temperature applications
- Compact design allows rapid installation with power tongs
- Torque Ring compatible when no-turn tools aren’t run
- Industry leading thread treatment for prolonged run life
- Box by Pin construction
- Viton seals
- Calibrated brass shear screws provide consistent shear values and reduce wear on steel parts, permitting multiple reuse
- Beveled edges on top and bottom speed up running and pulling tubing, especially when casing patches or other issues are present
- Multiple rebuilds allowed, reducing total cost of ownership
Tubing drains allow reliable drainage of production tubing prior to pulling out of hole. This prevents the difficult and environmentally unfriendly process of pulling wet tubing.
The Evolution Oil Tools Tubing Drain was designed with rapid well installation and work over in mind without neglecting life cycle costs of operating a well. The compact design allows rapid installation with power tongs, while the thread design allows multiple rebuilds before discarding.